CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

tomtom

My birthday was recently and I received the greatest gift. My boyfriend, Scott surprised me with a tomtom ONE. It's a complete and portable GPS car navigation system that is so AWESOME! With my job, I drive alot and at times I do get lost in neighborhoods around Austin. It is quite aggravating and sometimes embarrassing! With my tomtom, I will never get lost again! This little guy is the greatest thing invented. I type in addresses that I want to go to and it gets me there step by step. If you are on the road alot, I would definitely recommend getting one of these. They even tell you how many miles your destination is and the approximate time you will arrive. It also gives you alternate routes if you chose to go a different way! I'm telling you, this thing is a life saver! If you want to get traffic and weather reports you can also pay a monthly fee and it all works off a satellite. I love my tomtom!

0 comments: