CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Wonderful World of Costco!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love this store so much that I honestly think I could be a national spokesperson for them. I had my first experience at a Costco about a year ago and have been in love with the place since. If you are a Sams fan, than you will absolutely love Costco. I think Costco has so much more to offer and has the greatest deals. Not only do they have the freshes fruits, vegatables and flowers but they also have awesome things for around the house and yard. Most of the household products you have to buy in bulk; however they have the newests computers, electronics, furiture, decor, appliances, books, dvds and so much more! Their pharmacy also has wonderful prices on prescriptions. Costco is clean, fun, and cheap! I usually spend hours wondering around the store with the intention of buying nothing, but somehow come out with tons of purchases! While you're doing your monthly shopping, drop of your camera to have your photos developed for only $0.13 a picture...you can't beat that! Oh, also once you become a member, you get awesome coupons in the mail every couple of months. I love buying household products in bulk and stacking them in thier spot and always having the product on hand...It's great feeling! Go visit your Costco!

0 comments: